Over the past 14 years, I’ve had the opportunity to develop a wide variety of technical solutions for clients like Sony, MSN, AT&T, JCPenny, Chase, Nortel Networks, Marriott, AllState, Armani Exchange, ESPN, Dell, KitchenAid and more.
My work has caught the attention of peers and clients alike, garnering more than twenty industry awards. Being versed in a number of programming languages along with staying current on the latest emerging technologies and frameworks gets projects done, but my focus on clean organized code, attention to UX and my ability to clearly communicate concepts is what really differentiates me from other developers.
Mobile Development: Android, iOS
Fluent Languages: English, Italian
IDE Experience: Android Studio, Atom, Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio, Sublime, Unity, XCode
Web Technologies: Angular.js, Backbone.js, CSS3, Express.js, Flutter, HTML5, jQuery, Laravel, Node.js, React, SQL, Vue.js, WordPress
When I’m not staring at a computer screen, I enjoy really really long bike rides, Casey’s gas station pizza, self-supported ultra endurance racing, actually getting lost in the woods and eating Nutella out of the jar with a spoon.
Freelance Technical Consultant
Apr 2018 – Present
• BWW Media Group – Developed a custom WordPress plugin that automated the migration of Petri.com and Thurrott.com from individual sites to a WordPress Multisite Network.
[ PHP, mySQL, SQL, WordPress, NGINX, AWS, technical QA, automated testing ]
• BWW Media Group – Responsible for developing a server side script for Petri.com that automated the migration of over 68,000 users and 500,000 threads/replies from vBulletin5 to bbPress.
[ PHP, mySQL, SQL, WordPress, NGINX, AWS, vBulletin5, bbPress, technical QA, automated testing ]
• DueNorth Tracking LLC – Created a companion Android application used to track ultra racers without the use of a standalone GPS device.
[ Android SDK, Java, Mapbox API, Garmin Connect API, SPOT API, gradle, maven ]
Business Owner / Operator
Via Bicycle Cafe
Nov 2014 – Dec 2017
LocationEstes Park, CO
• Managed business operations including inventory, shipping/receiving, invoice fulfillment, book keeping and accounting.
• Responsible for concept, design and production of all branding and marketing material.
• Company website and e-commerce development as well as maintenance.
• Online and traditional marketing including paid ads, promoted posts and print.
• Coordinated contracting of retail space build out and lease negotiations.
• Hired and trained staff.
Aug 2008 – Sep 2014
LocationAustin, Texas Area
• Responsible for leading a small group of developers on a wide variety of client and internal projects.
• Ensure projects work and display consistently across all popular desktop and mobile platforms.
Senior Technical Designer
The Think Tank (T3)
Apr 2005 – Jul 2008
Austin, Texas Area
• Create a wide range of interactive pieces using Flash 2004 or Director.
• Optimize projects by stressing code efficiency and minimal file size.
• Various interactive product demos using Flash.
Senior Interactive Developer
The Well Advertising, Inc.
The Well Advertising, Inc.
Nov 2003 – Mar 2005
Greater Chicago Area
• Present and explain project concept.
• Server side scripting (PHP, etc)
• Flash / Actionscript 3.0